Thursday, November 17, 2011

My D-I-Y Taiwan

My friend and I decided to book a ticket to Taiwan last January 2011. Initially, we thought of having an 8 day trip but due to some circumstances we we're able to book a ticket for a 6 day trip only. 


Here's our 6 Day DIY Taiwan Itinerary last October 2011.


Day 1: Arrive Taipei
             a. Find our hostel which is near Taipei Main Station
             b. Explore Taipei
Taipei 101 

Day 2: Explore Taipei Part 2 and Wulai
Wulai


Day 3: Explore Yehliu, Keelung, Jingguashi Ecological Park and Jiufen
Yehliu


Day 4: Hualien
Bi Bin Park, Hualien


Day 5: River Tracing in Hualien
River Tracing in Hualien


Day 6: Taroko Gorge


Taroko's Swallow Mountain Grotto


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery. How did you get around from one place to the next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks. Sorry for the super late reply I was preparing for my bar. We used the bus to get to Wulai and Jiufen, then from jiufen to hualien we took a bus from Jiufen to Ruifang Train Station and then took the train to Hualien =)

      Delete